Mercuryy Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercuryy Boards

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical X
Admin
Admin
Chemical X

Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb?   Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:26 pm

I think all of them are really good but...
im gunna have to go with Robb T.
He has faster fingers:]
Back to top Go down
Mercuryy
Admin
Admin
Mercuryy

Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb?   Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:44 pm

Robb has been there best.
i wish he could sing that would be cool
I think he can..alil?
Back to top Go down
http://mercuryy.omgforum.net
Chemical X
Admin
Admin
Chemical X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb?   Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Yeah i wish he had jasons vocals they would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Mercuryy
Admin
Admin
Mercuryy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb?   Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Yeah Jason was a good singer wasnt he?
Back to top Go down
Chemical X
Admin
Admin
Chemical X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb?   Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Yeah ..I think He was almost beter then james (singing wise).
Back to top Go down
Mercuryy
Admin
Admin
Mercuryy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb?   Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 am

Damn, Why didnt they ever give him a solo vocal song?
He should have had one..Though it wouldnt have gotten far since he left
Back to top Go down
§irhc
V.I.P
V.I.P
§irhc

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb?   Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Cliff and Rob T......

Cliff because he is like the orginal and is freaking awesome....

Rob Trujilio because his fingers are fast as fuck.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pearl_drummer_1996
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb?   Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think was the best basses Meatllica has had from Cliff to Robb?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mercuryy Boards :: General Discussion :: Talk about shit-
Jump to: